Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My little scientist

Karson's class had a "Worm Expedition" day last week. All the kids wore their white scientist coats and showed us parents all kinds of facts about worms. Karson was so excited to tell me about everything he learned and showed me some really interesting things. He loves his kindergarten class this year and has grown up so much!
Warning: dissected worm picture below.

He is my cutest little scientist ever!
Reading his worm journal to Jade.
Him and Jade getting up close and personal with the dissected worm.
He taught me that worms have 5 hearts. How they can regenerate if cut in half. How they help our garden's grow. How they don't have eyes, why they are so slimy....... and much much more!
Karson is so social and outgoing at school. He gets notes sent home all the time from Ms. Kate saying he has been awesome that day! He is very smart and has just started reading and is so very proud of himself!
I sure do love this boy!

2 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

Worm = gross
Karson (in white lab coat) = A-dorable

Jennyanne said...

That is some serious science for a Kindergarten kid! I appreciated and needed the warning. Karson you are one handsome scientist! I can't believe how much he's growing up. We sure miss you little man.