Monday, February 28, 2011

The bump

So here we are. Scott finally snapped some proof of my growing belly...... 26 weeks. I thought I might as well have a few pictures of this pregnancy right now, before I get even bigger and refuse any kind of photo at all.
I got some really cute & cheap pregnancy clothes from my neighbor the other day and what a difference it can make. She had a few pairs of designer maternity jeans and I paid only $40 ...... and they fit! It's so worth having a few nice things to feel sort of cute in when pregnant. Thank goodness I've learned that and it's my fourth baby! Jeepers I'm slow.

Enjoy --because you won't see me again on here until this baby arrives.


This pose makes me laugh ...... super cheesy, but Scott insisted.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

oh sarah....
you look amazing!
honestly, 26 weeks!
can't wait to see this sweet baby.

Sheri said...

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!

Jennyanne said...

You took this picture for me didn't you Scott?
I finally believe you now. You really ARE pregnant!

That could be the cutest little pregnant bump I've ever seen. You look SO great!!
You are such a big liar-I knew you looked like you swallowed a mini basketball!

These pictures make me so excited to meet this little baby.

Kera said...

you do look amazing! why on earth wont you post more pictures along the way? for us? how about 1 per month...

Life Is Golden said...

Cutest thing ever...
kinda annoying actually...
okay... not really...
I actually love how perfect you look pregnant.