Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tidbits.

Today when I laid Jade down for her nap she said " Mom, I need Something" to which I responded you already have cold water and your baby doll, go to sleep. Then in a little voice she said "Hug me". How cute of an excuse was that to get me to come back in the room to see her?

Kael today also surprised me by asking during my ultrasound " So, where exactly does the baby come out Mom, just show me". Uh, well, that was an awkward moment of silence. Thank heavens Jade interrupted with a scream when Karson tried to move her chair. I guess we need to go ahead and address that curiosity of his ...... I've been dodging it for a while now.

Karson managed to fool at least 5 people yesterday when he got out of school early for feeling "sick". I really didn't care that he missed a few hours of kindergarten...... it's more the fact that he knew just what to say and do to get himself home. His stomach was hurting he claimed, but he managed just fine at karate a few hours later. Mysterious?

Obviously we had another ultrasound today. It was so great to see everything from her nose to her kidneys on that screen. She..... which I doubted at times really was a she, is 100% a she. I guess Jade really will get a sister. So happy about that. I was 21 1/2 weeks today and the baby looks great, I feel great...... and am growing at a rapid rate.
Here she is.....





6 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh another girl for sure. How lucky are you!!!
Macey was very curious about how Albany came out. I tried telling her that the mommy just pushes the baby out and she was like: yeah, but WHERE does the baby come out? Good luck with that one! I explained it all to her and she hasn't asked again.

WALTON WAVE said...

Oh yay, how fun! So glad she is growing and you too....lol! Love you guys!

Juliana said...

Fun tidbits! Yay for a sister for Jade! Hmmmm....those awkward moments.....the only time you are grateful for screaming kids! haha!

Jennyanne said...

Let me know how that story ends for you and Kael...I love that he said just show me!! So funny!

I am happy that you and little sis are growing! Still waiting to see your cute little belly hit the world wide web...

Kera said...

yep. it's a girl alright.

the jade story was HEART MELTING. I love her.

and good luck with the birds and the bees. make scott do it.

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah those are such cute little moments of motherhood! It truly is a magnificent role, I just wish I could feel that through all the hard moments!! I miss your kids, and can't wait to meet little miss inside you!! No mistaking, your baby is ALL GIRL!!!