Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little life


It's so crazy to me that I forget what it's like to feel the little life inside me kicking, and moving, and even her tiny hiccups when I'm pregnant. It's amazing to think that last time it was Jade, and before that Karson, and before him Kael kicking around in there. What little miracles. It is always so hard to be pregnant and growing in places you don't want to be, but it's these next few months I love. Feeling the baby every day and knowing were all getting closer & closer to meeting her soon. I think it will be harder than I thought to say I'm finished after this one......
Maybe one more? Or maybe 4 will be the end of me? Can I just say how much I love my husband for wanting 6 ? There is nothing more important than family and I love these little ones more & more each day.

This was around 15 1/2 weeks. My next ultrasound is in one week so I'll post some better pics then.

5 comments:

Tim and Wendi said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! In my perfect world I would have two girls next and be done so I am so jealous of you right now. How is your pregnancy going? Hope you are feeling good.
I just saw on facebook that you are moving, please tell me it's to Lehi, Utah. Haha....but that really would be awesome.

Kera said...

Go big or go home Sarah :)

Brian and Emily said...

Okay, I can't wait to meet her, it is so amazing to see her little body in that ultrasound. There she is heart beating, tiny as can be. I tried to call you tonight. I wanted to talk to you so bad! I love you Sarah. Miss you more than life. LOVE YOU SIS

Life Is Golden said...

Can. Not. Wait. To. Meet. Her.
Now... when are we going baby girl shopping?

Anna Linnea said...

Sarah, that is so exciting! HOw fun for Jade to have a little sister. Sophie will be eternally jealous! Congrats!