Friday, February 4, 2011

As promised....

This is for my sisters far away that I made some promises too. Emily, here I am trying to show you just how much I love the apron you made for me and that it's fits belly and all. The fabric is just too cute. Thank you again.

Cutest little pocket on it.

Jenny, these are so you can see just how good a house can look without orange walls.
They painted up above the mantel too and I think it gave it some depth. What do you think?
Doesn't that look better..?
I 'm so glad we changed it.... hopefully it pays off and we can sell this house!

I still don't have a picture of me & my belly to share...... I will see what I can do.

4 comments:

Juliana said...

I love the apron! What belly are you talking about though! ;) cute girl! I love the dining room color! So much better than that orange.....but you made the orange look really good! Ü

Brian and Emily said...

What do I think? I think that you radiate beauty Sarah, inside and out! You just glow!! Makes me smile to see that apron on you! And the changes to the house look awesome! You've been so busy! Love you sis!

Jennyanne said...

Oh- it kind of makes me sad to see that room all emptied out and so fresh and new for someone else. It does look really nice! I really like the paint above the the mantle. I want to come say good bye to your house with you ...
Seriously...where is your baby bump? You are beautiful!

Sheri said...

If you ever get rid of that blue bucket I will cry. :)