Saturday, February 26, 2011

Curls

Can't even tell you how long I have waited for this moment. She not only let me curl her hair like mine, but asked me to. We also had a another big first recently....... painting her fingernails bright red! Girls are so fun and I guess I really wondered after her following those wild brothers around all day if she could be a girly girl?
I did hear her yesterday call someone a "poo poo head" and right after saying it she said "that's not nice, don't say the "s" word"
First I about died laughing and then had some serious concern that soon she would be calling people the "s" word. She sure keeps us on our toes.... and she's only 2?

3 comments:

Kera said...

she is such a doll! i miss her.

Carlee said...

She is so cute!! Love the curls!! Miss you guys. Still waiting for your call............:)

Jennyanne said...

O M what?? Who is that?? I cannot believe this is Jade. I can't.

She looks so grown up!! I am dying to spend some time with her!