Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's that time of year again

....... and we are headed to the Denver Stock Show for some good ole' western fun. We have gone every year while living in Colorado and always have a great time. The boys are "gearing up" to be real cowboys for their first Mutton Bustin' experience this weekend. Scott walked in the house with the boys looking like this....... and I fell in love all over again for these 2 little heartbreakers.

These two are becoming the best of friends these days. They build legos together for hours without fighting, and are way too silly together at times, they are both great big brothers and I am just so grateful to have two perfect sons to call my own. Scott as you can imagine feels the same way times 1,000.

These pictures steal my heart every time......
Kael loved the bull on the back of his shirt.

Just a update on this little smarty pants. She is making the sassy face of the year here and it kills me! Oh the drama of girls. I love every second of it.
We have been potty training this past week and she has pretty much got it! Yay! We are still having to remind her frequently about going to the potty, but she will pee on demand (which is the ticket). The best part is seeing her in her skinny jeans with this tiny little bum, or in nothing but undies running around the house!


6 comments:

Sheri said...

How CUTE are those cowboys!! I hope you take video of them riding those sheep. How fun is that? My kids love that part of the rodeo. Jade is so cute. Potty trained! Look at you. All ready for #4!!

Brian and Emily said...

I love those boys, such good look'in cowboys!! And JAde, Sarah, that face is so darling, I miss you so much!

Juliana said...

So handsome! Ride em cowboys! Jade is just too cute! Carter can pull some pretty dramatic faces as well, maybe it is not all to do with girls a little to do with number three! :). Jealous she is potty trained!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

What some handsome cowboys! I remember going to the Denver stock show with Grandpa. One of these years I am going to have to take the kiddos.

Jennyanne said...

Beau was dying over the bull on Kael's shirt. Those two little men look like heart breakers if you ask me. I love that picture of Karson!
I am in complete and utter shock at the length of that Jade's hair. She looks like she is all grown up without me. Skinny jeans without a diaper is way to grown up ...she can't be??
Whoop it up cowboys! Hope you guys have fun!

Kera said...

yep, your boys are little stud muffins, and jade being potty trained! good job sarah. can you please come potty train reese now?