Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here's to "9"


Nine years of marriage and what an adventure it has been. Each year brings us more joy as a family and so many blessings. I am so grateful for each chapter so far and what we have accomplished together. Best friends....... and more in love somehow. Three amazing children, undeserved it sometimes seems. They have brought so much happiness into our lives. I can't wait too see what the next 9 years will bring.

Tonight was perfection. Dinner for 2 at quite possibly the nicest restaurant we'll ever eat at. The Penrose Room at the Broadmoor. Delicious food. Gorgeous views. Quiet moments with the man I love. Perfect night.

The Broadmoor Hotel and grounds.
Waiting to be seated....
First time Scott wore his JCrew sports coat, and he's had it for 3 years. I think he looks hot in it! He better be more open minded from now on.
We had the best view......
and the best Filet Mignon..... ever.
So yummy.
Thanks for the great night my man! Happy Anniversary to US!

4 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! Amongst all the birthday wishes today I have been thinking about you and Scott! Hard to believe that you have been married for that long, you both don't look a day older than when you were married! I am so glad that you had a nice evening together, love is such a gift!!! And you two are the perfect pair, and I love you both. HUGS!

Kera said...

Happy Birthday Lovers!

I'm so happy you guys went there. Please tell me you had the Crab Bisque for an appetizer, danced to the live band??!!!

Well, did you?

Sheri said...

Happy 9 years! Love the J Crew Jacket...sometimes they should just listen to us, right?

Jennyanne said...

seriously! I think Joshua has the same J Crew jacket that he got for Xmas several years ago from Regan....and yes he's only worn it once. Your post made me laugh at how similar those two cn be sometimes.

Happy Anniversary. I hoped you'd get a trip to the Broadmoor!