Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO to you!


Here are a few pictures from our Spooky Sunday today. We had the most amazing weather and the kids had so much fun filling up their candy buckets tonight. Even Jade stayed out with us the entire 2 hours and loved every minute of it. Halloween is so much fun!

Our little Lady Bug.
Karson picked a bat and Kael a skull this year to be carved.
The highlight of the week was having Grandma Sharon come and stay! We miss you already Mom. My kids adore you.
Kael ready to make "swamp water" with orange crush & root beer.
Wouldn't be Halloween without Sloppy Joe's! Yummy.

The kids and a big bad wolf ready to go get candy! Jade doesn't look to impressed with that wolf does she?
Going to our neighbors first......
Getting chilly!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Ahhh! That is the cutest little ladybug I have ever seen! Ü

Kera said...

Jade looks so freakin cute. Why am I getting sad looking at these! I think you know the answer to that one.

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah the kids looked so great! I am so glad that you had a fun time with Mom there, what a treat!!! I love you and think I will call you today!!!

Jennyanne said...

The kids all looked so great! Jadey bug. So cute!
We missed you guys this year!