Monday, November 8, 2010

A little getaway



We snuck away to Denver this past weekend for some family fun. I think we picked the most gorgeous weekend to go to the Denver Zoo & up to see Estes Park. The weather was unreal, 78 degrees and all the trees were so bright with color. It was like raining leaves with summer weather as we walked around on Saturday. So perfect.
We stayed in a hotel that had a big water slide for the kids and a little one for Jade. It was the perfect little getaway.

Warning: there are way too many pictures here. Sorry. I just had to share.










Estes Park was so worth the drive! Cute little shops and an amazing scenery.
The kids checking out all the Elk.
There was Elk poop everywhere...... they just wander around town I guess?

2 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Seriously, lets be honest here. . . . could Jade be any cuter? What a little dolly she is! I miss your kids Sarah!! I wish with all my heart that you lived close enough that we could getaway with you! Wouldn't that be fun!!! I love you and as always, you are SO BEAUTIFUL , MY DEAR!

Jennyanne said...

I know...that second picture of Jade is my favorite!! She looks so grown up. I loved these pictures. We need to plan a getaway so we can all see you!