Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Improvement


Practice makes perfect right? How about in my case practice makes better. A while ago Regan taught me a new technique with crafting hair bows. I wasn't too excited because it took me like 2 hours to make one and it wasn't even great!
So I thought about giving it another go and used up all my random rolls of ribbon I had sitting around the house. I wanted to try to be creative and still keep it simple. I have to say I am very proud of myself for finding success finally! I love them.

This cream one is probably my favorite. I loved the little beaded ribbon on it.
The red one ..... that was my first one. Yikes. It was falling apart so I added the centers.

These ones are more casual but match any outfit.
Thanks Reg! I'm kind of addicted. Bring on the ribbon......

4 comments:

Kera said...

the last ones are my favorite. you're so "crafty"

Lisa said...

I'm going to need a demonstration/class on those. Girl things ARE going to be introduced into this house!

Life Is Golden said...

They all look A-dorable... Good job Swiss!

The Probst Piece said...

I would like to learn how to make those. So one of these days when we get to see you I'll have ribbon ready! The are so cute!!