Friday, September 24, 2010

Autumn days


The weather has been most delightful these past few weeks. Not even a hint of wind. Strange.
I read this and had to share.
" I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as Autumn sunshine by staying in the house. So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air."
There is nothing better than crisp, mellow, golden, leaf kicking Autumn days.

This September has been so good to us.

Putting up fall decor....
I love chubby little toes.
Got Milk?

Yep, it has been so warm we've busted out the sprinkler under the trampoline a few times!

1 comment:

WALTON WAVE said...

She is so adorable! How fun to have such nice weather. I love the fall also! Hope you all are doing well. I want to make some of those adorable flowers that you made, good job! Love you :)