Sunday, September 26, 2010

At work.....

This little girl says the sweetest things. It's so funny how smart kids really are. We have a picture of Jesus in our office that we were looking at together today. She was sitting on my lap and said "Jesus, hold you?" which means she wants Jesus to hold her. Then she proceeded to say "Jesus at work?" She must have linked Daddy being gone to work and not home, to Jesus being at work and not here with us. Loved it. Interesting how she looks at pictures of people all the time and has never said that about them not being around. Priceless.

It was one of those moments that I don't ever want to forget.

She looks 14 in this picture and it kind of scares me a little. Why can't they just stay small forever?

6 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Oh my, what a sweetie Jade is Sarah! She is one special little girl. I wish I could live near to you to enjoy her too, while she is little. Sigh! I love you and cannot believe how grown up Jade looks in that picture, oh my goodness, she is such a little diva!

Kera said...

little beauty.

Juliana said...

Oh that is precious and she is just a doll! Reminds me that I need to blog more and record some of Carter's precious moments......kissing a picture of Jesus....ahhh! It just melts your heart!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Adorable. I think she looks like Shana in that picture - what a lucky girl.

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness! That girl is so much hipper then I am. So cute! Guess what . . . I moved to Parker so I'm just up the road and one of these days I want to meet up and let the boys play.

Jennyanne said...

seriously. she takes my breath away.
been trying to call you....how's the magic jack these days? Hillary wants to chat with Kael. How's he been? Call me when you get a sec.