Thursday, August 19, 2010

Twenty....... what?


I can't believe this is my last birthday in my twenties! What! That is not cool at all. I don't like getting old. On the other hand I love my life and what these past 28 years have brought me. I'm a mother of 3 little perfect children. I'm married to a dentist..... that was lucky. He also happens to be my best friend and I love him more & more each day. Except for yesterday when he told me that, "No, I could not join Villa Sport fitness center & Spa". I'm only kind of joking here:) Hint. Hint.

Today was a great day. It included dinner out with the hubby, fancy blue toes from a pedicure, beautiful red roses, cards, cupcakes, birthday phone calls, and visits from friends! Lots of love.

I'm looking forward to a fun night out with girls tomorrow thanks to Regan!

Here are a few pictures from my birthday events today.

Showing off the roses and baby blue toes.......

Thanks everyone for a great 29th birthday!







5 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! I was just telling Mark the other day how weird it feels to be getting closer to 30! yikes! You are such a beautiful Mama congrats on 29 great years. :)
xo
becca

Tosha G said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Kera said...

you are gorgeous! i'm not even commenting on the Villa thing and I love your cute shirt. see you tonight!

Brian and Emily said...

You are YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL, I love you and wish I could get you on the phone. I really am glad that you had a good day, and I really wish I could have been closer to help make it special. Some day, right? Love you little sis.

Wendi Oyler said...

Happy belated Birthday!! Hope you had a great day! Funny how fast life goes by but the great things it brings us along the way.

I turned 30 last year and I swear my body automatically started rebelling on me, so enjoy being 29 while you can!!