Saturday, August 14, 2010

'Brigs' no more....

Scott will have to find his little brother Seth a new nickname now that he's a bachelor no more. "Brigham" has caught him self quite the catch as you can see in the pictures. We couldn't be more happy for them both and they really do make a perfect couple. We are so glad we were able to be there for their temple sealing and share that special moment with family.

You had the most beautiful wedding day ever Seth & Ashleigh. We love you both.


The reception was held at Scott's parents house in Dillon. They had beautiful sunflowers planted all over the yard and set up cute tables like this one.
This is the only picture I have of the little girls in their dresses Joan made for them! Aren't they so darling? Check out those triplets too-- so cute!

Some of Ashleigh's extended family were not able to come to the wedding so they had a ring ceremony for them before the reception. The scenery was amazing!

Here he is, a new man and not even married quite yet...... I 've never seen a guy take such a liking to gardening so fast! Oh the things you do for love!
It sure paid off though.......

Here they are with all their handsome nephews! I wonder what their chances of adding more boys to the family is?

I loved this old window with their names on it, Suzanne's friend made it.
and the beautiful yummy cake of course.
All these cute things made me want to rewind and re-do my wedding! Oh the things you learn too late.

Congrats Seth & Ashleigh. Enjoy your honeymoon in Maui!

2 comments:

Kera said...

i would change quite a few things about my wedding, everything but the getting married in the logan temple part :) oh well, that's what daughters are for right. i will re live my wedding though them, haha. I'm sure they will be THRILLED. momzilla!!!

Tosha G said...

Looks like a wonderful wedding. Wish we could have been there. I'm excited to meet ashleigh and glad she's in the family.