Saturday, August 21, 2010

Love Lives On


It is so hard to say goodbye to those we love so much. The tears keep coming every time I think of this wonderful man I got to call Grandpa. He lived a great life and influenced so many people for good. He will be greatly missed, and I know that as long as there are memories that he will live on in our hearts. I love you Grandpa and am so grateful for the time my children did have with you these past few years. I am so grateful for these pictures and will cherish them forever.

I have peace knowing where you are and that we will meet again.

Kael & Grandpa.
Grandpa meeting our little Jade for the first time.

I love this picture of my grandparents.
All of us together for a visit.
Grandma you are in our prayers. Stay strong, we love you.
My Grandpa & Grandma holding Jenny's twins.
I always looked forward to family time with my Grandpa. He was one in a million and will be so greatly missed.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

So sad! Sorry about your grandpa! Thinking about ya!