Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One year older....



So here are a few pictures from my Girls night out Birthday celebration!
The melting pot was delicious and the perfect place to go with friends. It was a very late night and very entertaining. Thanks ladies you are all so great!
Me holding my very own fondue plate full of yummy treats. Oh yeah.
The ladies of the evening Kera, Miah, Jocelyn, Regan and I.
Thanks for making me feel special by planning this Reg. You are the sweetest.



Kael and I have our birthday's only a few days apart so...........

Part 2
I have a 7 YEAR OLD!!!!!!

Kael with all his buddies at Laser Quest. Such a good group of boys.
They came out and toilet papered the birthday boy! SO funny!
Karson claimed the title for both tossing games and won this certificate as a prize.

Excited to go in....... and a little confused after 100 instructions.

We sure love this boy! He is so sweet and one of a kind!

Happy Birthday Kael!

3 comments:

Kera said...

That night was so fun. You're awesome Sarah.

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah every picture you seem to look more beautiful, how is that possible? I love you. I will miss you. I wish I could have seen more of you when you were home. So looking forward to your next visit!! Love you Hottie!

Jennyanne said...

You really look beautiful in your birthday shots. I miss that melting pot...those lovely ladies...and mostly you...

I should have sent something with you for Kael too : (
Happy belated Birthday Mr. Kael!! We sure miss you !!!! Wish we could have been there this year to celebrate your big number 7. We love you.