Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lake 5 Reunion


This was the first time all of my family has been together in a long long time. Lake 5 will be no stranger to us in the future I'm sure. We had such a great family reunion and the kids were in heaven at the beach, on the boat, riding bikes, roasting marshmallows and just simply playing together. I am so grateful my family and I really do think I have the best family in the World.
It was so hard to drive away. Oh the tears......
Thanks Mom & Dad for the best week ever and for organizing it all.

Here's a high 5 for lake 5 for the original Williams 5!
That was cheesy wasn't it?


Regan took family pictures for everyone. This one Scott snapped on our fancy little camera.
I can't wait to see hers!

This was our little cozy cabin for the week..... cute isn't it!
The camping diva....

The boys both tried water skiing for the first time. I was so proud of them!
That uncle Brian is quite possibly the best uncle out there! He was in the water helping all 10 kids go skiing! Thanks Brian.

Me trying to look warm...... it was pretty chilly the first few days. Trying to tan anyway?

This picture may be disturbing to those who don't know us well.....
Yes, Scott is wearing XXL thrift store leopard panties (or in other words used panties) with a real fox tail attached. Isn't he foxy?
The best white elephant night ever. Pretty much died laughing!

Grandpa being a good sport for the kids......
Grandma Sharon and a little heartbreaker.
Nothing like a good Go-Cart race....

Am I seeing things or does our tiny little princess have knock knees??
so funny!

More pictures to come.......

4 comments:

Kera said...

more pictures more pictures!!!
i love your cute little cabin. adorable.

and you look so dang cute in your coveralls and swim suit. seriously, you could pull anything off.

Brian and Emily said...

so fun Sarah. I miss you so much already. I am in Sarah denial! Love you. Can't believe you are the first one to post. You are so on the ball!!

Anna Linnea said...

What a fun vacation! You have to tell me where you got your swimming suit. I saw the same one when we were at Lava and feel in love with it!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous family, you and your siblings! Looks like a super fun time. Love the used panties, and I ditto kera on the overalls! You're so cute!