Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A little luck

Scott got lucky 10 years ago on his mission in Kentucky and found this four leaf clover. When we met in Utah a few years later he decided to make a bookmark with it. So he used this silly picture of me to make it look like I was holding the clover. So I guess this was the luck he had been waiting for.

Oh the things you do when your in love.
The quote on the bookmark says, " The most precious gift that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart."
So cheesy but cute.

4 comments:

Kera said...

oh we have a hopeless romantic on our hands. that is pretty dang cute.

you know, i think today was a pretty lucky day for scotty as well . . .

Brian and Emily said...

i love it!
you really have a sweet hubby!
and he is pretty lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

lol...sorry I'm still laughing at Kera's comment. I seriously love that picture of you. He's more than lucky that guy : )

Unknown said...

ew wierd...I didn't know I was logged in as Joshua. um...it's me ok ;)