Monday, March 15, 2010

Girls retreat in San Francisco


All of us dental wives reunited, no kids, money to spend, in the city we love= perfection.
We always said we would stay close and eventually ALL make it back to the city together. I am proud to say we did it, and it was a blast! These girls are amazing. Crazy to think all these ladies are so dear to me and it's all because our husbands got into dental school the same year?! I sure got lucky. I can't wait to do it again! Thanks ladies for a perfect weekend:)

Here we are. We don't miss our kids and you can tell.

We waited 2 hours to eat this...... and boy was it worth every minute! The Monte Cristo at Mama's.



All of us in front of the Carter's home where we stayed for the weekend. They were way too good to us. So grateful for their generosity....... I just wish we could have spent more time with them.

The classic Ghirardelli chocolate sundae........ the only thing we could afford in the city during dental school!

Sunny Lombard Street.

......... and Juliana catching me being a dork as usual. At least the bridge looks amazing because I don't really know what I am doing?

5 comments:

Kera said...

hot lady!!!

Sheri said...

I totally remember that moment of you being silly but I can't remember what it was about! Had so much fun! We have to do it every other year!

Roadrunner said...

Thanks for arranging it all! I learned more about you in that weekend than I did in three years of dental school... ;)

Juliana said...

It was soooo much fun! Love your "dorky" picture too! You are cute no matter what you are doing! Can't wait to get together with you all again! It was perfect! Glad you had a few "random questions" for Pres. Carter. They were too good to us! Thanks for arranging it!

sharon said...

Sarah,
You look like a movie star!
You are a classic beauty.
Love you, Mom