Monday, March 22, 2010

Everything Spring

I love spring. The bright colors, the almost green grass, the sunburn at the park, and the fact that Easter is almost here.
Today sure felt like spring. I tried to soak it in because tomorrow we may have snow. We don't really have April showers here in Colorado, we have April snowstorms. So hopefully ......
high elevation = intensified sunshine = melting of snow.


I thought Jade looked very "spring" today.

Kael's spring picture was definitely fridge worthy, don't you think?!
He even colored around each letter of his name. Perfection.

Blue blue sky and a little munchkin.


My favorite picture of the day. I love this beautiful girl of mine.


Robin's egg blue is one of the best colors ever I have to say.
Especially this time of year.

6 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

She is a beautiful beautiful girl...
You're just trying to make me jealous by rubbing that blue basket in my face aren't you? Soooo mean.

Sheri said...

I still love that bucket! Its my favorite color....you'll see that in my house when you come visit!

Tosha G said...

Jade is adorable.

Juliana said...

Ahhh....I'm having spring fever as well but we might be getting snow as I'm writing this. Ummmm....that sun needs to stop teasing us and just let the warm air come! Jade is darling btw! Ü I love her little spring outfit and Kaels picture is adorable as well! Annd.....I love your bucket too! Ü

Brian and Emily said...

So much fun, I love this post Sarah! Jade sure is a sweetie, and her hair is getting so long.
We sure hope Spring is here too!

Rebecca Neville said...

Cutie Pie Jade!! She's finally fitting her clothes:) I love spring too!