Friday, March 12, 2010

What a beauty

I had to share this adorable picture. This is my beautiful mother when she was 16 or so. I haven't seen very many pictures of her when she was young and so........ I fell in love with everything about this picture. Check out her style. That is by far the cutest costume I've ever seen, in fact I want her shoes. So cute! How can it be that she has stayed so gorgeous after all these years? Your such a beauty Mom, inside and out.

So blessed to be your daughter......... just look at those legs;)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Your mom is so cute!
Boise it is! Maybe you could come right before school starts...before your life gets super busy AND see the baby!

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah, where did you get that picture? I have never seen it before. Mom is such a beauty isn't she, inside and out!