Monday, November 23, 2009

Celebrating 8 great years in VEGAS!

November is always an exciting month because we plan something fun for our anniversary. Well, Scott was full of mischief and tricks this year. He planned a surprise weekend away with no kids to Las Vegas! He did all the planning of having Grandma Joan come to watch the kids and other details without me knowing. I eventually figured it out and was so excited! I am so lucky to have such an adventurous and thoughtful husband. We had such a great weekend and I felt so spoiled and pampered. Scott had purchased tickets to Phantom, Jersey Boys, the PBR finals, and the Beatles cirque du soleil! We have never in our 8 years of marriage experienced such delicious food, exciting entertainment, and weird people all in one weekend before. It will be the anniversary to beat!!

The Phantom was my favorite show by far, it's so romantic.

The PBR rodeo finals were awesome! (Scott's favorite for sure)

We won't mention how many bills slipped into that machine?!


We felt like we were in Italy staying at this hotel.
The Palazzo is out of this world beautiful! I loved staying there and hope to go back one fine day.
It really was the perfect getaway. Thanks babe for an unforgettable romantic weekend! Love you!

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Sweet! Ü You lucky girl! You deserved it--glad you had a great getaway! Ü

Roadrunner said...

Wahooo! That's exciting! A weekend to yourselves is wonderful enough. Gold star to your hubby. :)

Kera said...

hmm. I think Mr. Patrick has some planning to do. I guess it will only be our 4th anniversary though.

Jennyanne said...

I love these pics!