Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


What a day to be thankful for! Our first "real thanksgiving" with more than just our mouths to feed! I would call today a huge success. No drama in the kitchen ....... and fantastic friends and family to share the day with. It doesn't get much better than that.
To top it off it was a gorgeous day.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Joel and Regan's newest addition wanted to say hello. Anderson you are too cute!

Here is our top turkey chef. He did a fantastic job!

Showing off my potato masterpiece. I just love the serving bowl.
The women of the kitchen, Jenny, Regan, myself, and Kera. I love these ladies. Look at that feast!

Scott and his little gal enjoying the food.
Hope you all had a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Kera said...

not only was the food on thursday great, but the leftover pie was awesome for breakfast the next morning!!!
-patrick

Brian and Emily said...

Wow, what I wouldn't have done to crash your Thanksgiving party!!! Looks perfect in every way, except for a few people missing!!!