Sunday, May 10, 2009

For My Mother

I have always loved the words from this song. It is exactly the way I feel about my Mother and I wanted to show her just how much I care by doing this?! (I was too chicken to show myself singing it, that would have been going too far!)  For any random person checking this post just be prepared........ I don't know what you will think, but I also don't care:). It is ALL about you today Mom. Thank you for giving all of us a LIFETIME of love.  It is true that at some point we all have to say goodbye, but the love you give will always live!!
I love you Mom. 
Happy Mother's Day.

 p.s. This is for you too Blondie! I appreciate your example and all the love you've shown me! 

8 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

Oh man... you're putting our phone call that we'll be making to shame... stink bomb!
You soundly beautiful as always... I loved it. You'll be getting some tears out of the share bear from this one for sure..

Juliana said...

That was very sweet! I think you should've shown video of the beautiful girl singin' too! :)

Jennyanne said...

Oh seriously! I was just thinking the same thing as Regan. You probably didn't even have to practice to sound that good...I'm jealous of your bravery and your skills.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day

Sheri said...

Sarah your voice is amazing. PERIOD!

Brian and Emily said...

What a beautiful gift Sarah! You've sure got talent little sis! My only regret is that we live so far away and don't get to sing together now that we are married and doing the MOM thing! Your beautiful and sing like an angel! I love you and know that Mom will love your gift.

Miss you!

Unknown said...

Sarah, you have an amazing voice! I loved your song to mom. What a sweet idea! I think Scott needs to quit his day job and you could sell albums!!! And I agree with the other person that said you need to get your cute little face in the video as well!

Kera said...

holy smokes sarah. i didn't even know you sang. um, can I buy your cd.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
That was so sweet of you to sing to me a mother's day song. I love you and I love your voice. It is so beautiful. I hope Jade will continue the tradtion!.
Love MoM.