Monday, May 18, 2009

Little runt

Jade had her (almost) 10 month check up this week. She is still the tiniest little thing ever. Here are her stats. 
10% for height.
3% in weight.
50% head size.
100% adorable!

Kael also had his 5-6 year check up. His stats were quite opposite.
95% for height.
75% weight.
50% head size.
25% blind. 
( looks like he's taking after his dad on this one!)

We weren't too surprised because everyone always says how tall he is. I guess he is growing like a weed. Funny thing is.......... Kael had the exact same stats as Jade when he was that age. So really, what is the point of statistics anyways? Things can always change!

5 comments:

janine said...

Amen...i remember the doctor freaking out about kael's stats and you saying that at least he's growing! and look at him now!

Juliana said...

Cute picture of miss Jade!

Rachel said...

oh my gosh. that picture!! she is so adorable. I agree. they change so much over the years. I was always really short for my age and now I'm tallish for a girl. (I hesitate to say I'm tall since we both know Camilla :)

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah she is so perfect in every way! I can't wait to see you, I hope it all works out so we can spend some Q-time together! After having two smaller kids, and Doctor's always on your back...it has been so nice to have a chubby, baby in the 100% for weight...who would have thought. They are each so different and grow at their own pace. Love you

Jamie said...

Cute picture of your little girl!!! AND I LOVE the family picture! Such a darling family!