Monday, March 23, 2009

Random facts


Just a little family update. 

Anyone notice Karson's favorite shirt? It is so great that every family picture with him in it will look so classy and professional.  Still, it's just not worth the fight some days.

Kael fell and bit through his bottom lip last week and  almost lost another tooth. We took him in to get an x-ray and everything looked alright....... so far.

Jade is wearing her first elastic in her hair ! What an accomplishment!?  She is always twisting her tongue and sticks it out constantly. So funny and cute. She laughs the most around her brothers, and loves her daddy's voice. She is making me nervous with how each day she is looking more and more like Karson!


Here is one of the many funny faces that she makes!


This is what it looks like when daddy's home. They climb and wrestle and never let him out of site. He is the favorite. Karson was mad at me for not giving him candy and told me that I wasn't in charge Dad was, and that I should go to work instead of him! How rude..... and after all that I put up with!  
The other day someone said " All your kids look exactly like their Dad."
Seriously? Why am I even around?? That can't be the truth....... someone has to look a little bit like me!

7 comments:

Juliana said...

Kael does--I've always thought he looked more like you! Gotta love those Karson statements--what a little character!

Life Is Golden said...

Oh my gosh... I can't breathe! I'm seriously laughing so hard. Joel and I were just looking at the pictures and saying how much your kids look like Scott... better luck with the next one.
Seriously... you deserve a vacation... maybe San Fran?

Life Is Golden said...

I can NOT believe (ok, I kinda can) that Karson said that... the things that boys says... what a little rascal.

Brian and Emily said...

Jade is so grown up Sarah! I love that you can get an elastic in her hair. Is she trying to walk too? I still feel a little sick to my stomach that I haven't been able to bond with my little niece yet. Are your plans for coming up this summer set yet? I want to know dates as soon as possible so that we can make sure we are here. And about your kids looking like you...well, I to think the Probst gene is strong, but you never know as they grow how that might change. I too have always seen your eyes in Kaels. I love you...hang in there, even though you feel under-appreicated and abused!

campblondie said...

Let the record show that I'M glad you're around. Although I have a ton of dental work that needs to be done so I wouldn't mind him around either.

janine said...

oh, how i feel your pain. the funny thing is that while maryn looks just like eric, the boys ACTUALLY look like me and my side of the family. but nobody has even noticed that. eric gets a real kick out of my sighs as people are constantly saying how much those boys look like him! if they only saw him as a kid.

Rachel said...

hang in there =) Luke went through a phase where he'd say "I love Daddy" everytime I told him that I love him. And he's figured out about asking Daddy for stuff instead of me because he knows Daddy's a softie.