Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Waiting 27 years.......


To finally pierce my ears! Wow. I'm not sure why I never did it, maybe it's because of playing sports in high school and not really wanting to be too girlie? Or maybe it was just the rule of having to be 14 years old?  Well, either way,  yesterday was like turning 14 again for me!  Scott bought me diamond earring's for Christmas and that was the biggest motivation I guess!  A little" bling bling " will always do the trick.  I can't believe I  have to wait 6 weeks to wear them..... 

I am looking forward to fun earring shopping and collecting now, and yes I really am like a 14 year old and I'm dying to wear some big hoops!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Babe-o-licious! Just don't lose your bling like I did! :)

Tosha G said...

I can't believe you have waited 27 years. What girl can't say no to some "Bling" Are you going to do the same for Jade?

Jennyanne said...

SERIOUSLY! Scott. I am so pleased ; ) It's looks great too! You are going to fall in love with this like I told you you would : ) !! YAH!

brett and nadine said...

Yeah Sarah. your going to have so much fun with wearing earings especially your diamonds. Lucky girl! Miss you.

Brian and Emily said...

Wow Sarah look at you go! All these exciting new things your trying!!! You will love being able to accessorize with fabulous earrings! And Diamonds for Christmas....what a lucky girl you are. Scotty sure spoils you!
Can't wait to see pictures of the *Bling, Bling*

Kera said...

your a big girl now! I would love to join you on the earring shopping soon :) I think I own a total of 2 pairs which I never wear.