Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cowboys at heart

Last week we took the kids to the Denver Stock Show to have some fun as a family. We stayed the night in Denver so we could enjoy all the fun events.  The kids favorites were riding the ponies of course, watching the rodeo, eating all sorts of junk food with dad all night...... cotton candy - snow cones - nachos - popcorn- yep pretty much all that bad stuff is Dr. Probst's weakness! Good thing the kids have no cavities so far! We had such a great time together and will probably go every year.  I couldn't leave Jade out, so here is a cute picture of her just hanging out in her little seat through all the excitement.  I'm so glad Scott plans all of these fun activities for us to do when he has a few days off. He is such a family man and loves being with the kids every chance he gets. We are so blessed!

I can't believe how grown up Karson looks in this picture.
Jade is 6 months old today!

7 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

6 months old! Argh! Tell her to "STOP" growing... I can't believe she's 6 months old and I've never held her... "tear"

Sheri said...

6 months already?! She is so cute. Karson does look like a big boy...growing up too fast!

janine said...

don't let eric see this! he is going to be SSSOOOO jealous! he's really been wanting to go.

Jennyanne said...

Oh, now that's something we should have been there for. The Shockey family love those kind of red neck occasions- wish we could do them together ; (
Seriously, Jade has changed so much. She looks so....little girlie-ish now and not so baby anymore. She really is growing up! Wow 6 months- what a cutie pie. miss you guys so much

Brian and Emily said...

Cute pictures and sounds like such a fun weekend! You guys always do such fun things together as a family, your kids won't forget those memories, they are so lucky to be in your family! I love little Jade, she is so sweet and 6 months....wow! It is hard to believe! I am getting so excited to see you this spring....let me know all your plans!
Love you Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah CMERON AND I were wondering when you are going to see Celine. Our reschedualed date is the 22 and since we didn't seel our tickets we are going. let me know and maybe we could meet up for dinner or something.

Janae
P.s every time i see your boys and your little girl I feel hope that one day we will have one to.

Anonymous said...

Hey I thought you where going to Salt Lake for the concert I thought wrong. You guy's are going to Denver? Well we will have to catch up some other time then. Hope you enjoy the concert. I'm excited.