Monday, January 5, 2009

Jade's Blessing



We blessed Jade Elaine Probst while we were in Montana visiting Scott's family this past Saturday. It was so wonderful to share this special moment with them, and we are so grateful for everyone who was able to be there with us.  My family was planning on being there also, but couldn't make it in the end. We missed you all and wished it could have worked out better. The blessing was beautiful and Jade looked like a sweet angel in her father's arms.  

Her dress was 0-3 month and she fit it. She is so tiny.

Our family of five.


Karson and Jade



8 comments:

Tosha G said...

she is adorable. She looks so cute in her blessing dress.

Brian and Emily said...

OH Sarah....this is not how it was all suppose to work out. I am so sad that I couldn't be there for this special time for Jade and your family. IT KILLS ME! Jade looks absolutely beautiful all dressed in white. My heart was in Dillon on Sunday! I love you, thanks for posting these pictures!

Anna Linnea said...

Jade looks so beautiful! I'm glad that you guys had a good time. I added you to my blog list, hope you don't mind!

Melissa said...

What a darling dress she looked so cute.

Jennyanne said...

Jade you are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last. I love her dress Sarah! I wish we could have come to see her on her special day. PS. sweet boots and vest! You look fantastic! I have if know if the W.C is seeing the light about the boots ; )
Miss you guys

Kera said...

hey,
could I get your # so we can figure Patrick's stuff out :)

Rebecca Neville said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're home finally! :)

Unknown said...

I love that first picture of Jade on this post. Her expression makes me laugh. She is a cutie!!!