Sunday, November 2, 2008

Seven.....and still in heaven!


REWIND..... to this morning 7 years ago, I was slipping on a beautiful white dress,  preparing to be sealed for eternity in the temple to my very own prince charming.  We were strangers it seems now glancing back, starting out on our journey.  When I think back to that moment I remember being a little nervous, scared, overwhelmed and excited all at once for my life to start with this young Montana man.  It is what every girl waits for and dreams of! It amazes me that I thought I knew what LOVE was then,  because these last 7 years have truly shown me the remarkable man I married on that windy day.  I know his heart, every inch of it and he knows mine. Through the ups and downs of  kids, dental school, and many other big decisions, we have laughed, cried, trusted, forgave, loved and learned from each other.  The gospel has been a huge part of the  happiness we share and I am so grateful for Scott's righteous desires in leading our family.  We have grown so much and still are every day, and that's all that matters.  What a special day to remember the covenants we made and to see how much the lord has truly blessed us.  Could I love you any more?.......I guess we shall see. 


By the way, since our Anniversary landed on a Sunday this year we will celebrate a little later in the month.  Scott got some pretty awesome tickets to see Celine Dion Nov. 19 ! I am so excited and I'm sure he is just dying to go hear Celine...........what a guy! I love you! 

7 comments:

Roadrunner said...

Congrats! What a sweet post. I love the fact that love just increases over the year- providing you work at it. You are such a cute couple.

Juliana said...

Congratulations on the big 7 years! You guys look gorgeous! Have fun at Celine Dion--WOW what fun!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Congratulations on seven wonderful years! I love the picture of Scott and our princess on halloween. I bet he adores her. BTW, it isn't hard to go private. It's just a pain to enter everyone's e-mail address

Jennyanne said...

Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you guys yesterday.

Mhanson said...

What beautiful wedding picture you had. I love the one in front of the carriage. Congrats on 7 great years.

Brian and Emily said...

Congratulations on your 7th Anniversary Sarah! What a beautiful tribute you wrote to Scott! It is amazing isn't it to ponder the word LOVE and how much more we actually feel as we share our lives together and become ONE! I love you and hope you have a fabulous time at Celine Dion! What a great gift! Maybe she'll sing "Then you look at me!"

Life Is Golden said...

Oh... I feel like it was just yesterday (I'm saying that in an old granny voice "wink")! You make such a beautiful couple, then... and now. Congratulations you two! Love ya.