Friday, October 31, 2008

TMNT, Batman, and a mini princess....


Hope everyone had a WICKED night!  We sure did! 
The boys loved pumpkin carving this year.....especially Kael. He even helped Karson carve on his miniature pumpkin that was suppose to be for decor only.  For such a tiny pumpkin I thought Kael did a great job, and Karson was so happy! What a good big brother!


Here they are all ready to go at 5:00 pm. I had to talk them into jumping on the trampoline for a while so it would be a little closer to sunset.

The best part of  Halloween by far!  I'm not gonna lie.....I still get excited to dump the candy and search through all the different kinds to find my favorites, or something new!  

This tiny little costume actually belongs to a DOG, but was my only hope for Jade to turn into a mini something for Halloween night. 
So here she is, our little mini princess


I fell in love with this picture of Scott and Jade.
Priceless.

Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

Genius! You're a genius! I'm dying over the dog princess costume! All three of those kidlets are the cutest thing I've ever seen... the parents aren't too bad either...

Rebecca Neville said...

I love kael and carsons face in the pumpkin one. And Jade is adorable!! so fun.

Jamie said...

Fun Halloween!!! Perfect little princess costume!!! Great idea! She looks adorable!!!

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah I love every picture. I am so glad that you had a wonderful Halloween. I will post some pictures soon of our fun evening! We had a pool party for Will today and it was a great day. Jade is the perfect princess, even if the costume was made for a canine! I love you!

Juliana said...

That is too cute! Love that you got a DOG costume! :)LOL SHe is adorable no matter what she is wearing.

Farmer Family said...

That is the cutest princess costume I have ever seen!

Jennyanne said...

I have to call you!! I love the costumes! Jade's turned out SOOOO great!!