Monday, November 10, 2008

October Utah trip

It is always so great to see family! These are a little late but I thought I would post a few pictures of all the fun we had visiting so much family!  The boy's had a hoot with their cousins and were constantly entertained! Everyone was so good to accommodate our family of five and we are so grateful to have such a wonderful extended family!  

Boys and whoopee cushions = never ending entertainment! Thanks Aunt Shana!

Adorable little Ethan!

Kael was very proud of his tree climbing abilities.

Cute cousins playing in the leaves! Such a great picture of these boys.

A family get together in Chester to see all of Scott's mom's family!

The farm was so much fun, and cousins wrestling was even better!

Scott's Grandma holding little Jade.

Grandpa Mike, Grandma Joan, and Uncle Seth with baby Jade. Good lookin' bunch I must say!

Karson and his favorite lady! 


Jade and I just chillin' at the bowling alley.


These boys had so much fun together this trip, they're all so darn cute!!
Can't wait to do it again soon!

6 comments:

Juliana said...

Very cute pictures! Love the leaf picture! Just love when you can capture the moment so awesome, eh?!
Looks like a fun little trip! :)

Brian and Emily said...

Fun pictures Sarah! How was your time with Mom and Dad? I hope you guys had fun together! Jade is so cute, every picture it just kills me that I haven't been able to hold her yet! Some time soon I hope! You look gorgeous with your long dark hair!

Sheri said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Jade looks like she is getting bigger!

Jennyanne said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of the boys in the leaves! Did you take it? I'm so impressed.

Dee said...

Fun trip! I love the picture of you and Jade at the bowling alley. I am amazed hoe she seems to enjoy getting her picture taken and looks right at the camera.

Rebecca Neville said...

I love the leaf picture. Why don't we have big trees here?!! Jade, by the way is getting so adorable, which you already know. How could she not be with such a hot mama!