Saturday, November 15, 2008

Compliments these days....


These are just a few of the things that are stealing all the compliments lately.
None have anything to do with me, so I figured I should share them with you. 
Below is a picture of my Pottery Barn look a like centerpiece that my talented mom threw together when she was here visiting! Friends have loved it!  Thank you mom for your help getting Christmas started so early this year! You are one classy stylin' lady! 



Endless compliments on the adorable baby blanket below that my sweet sister made for Jade!
Thanks Emily for such a darling quilt that everyone loves and asks about, if only you were here to hear all the praise!


We're finally catching some smiles these days! 


1 comment:

Brian and Emily said...

Thanks for posting these pictures Sarah! The blanket is cute but Jade with the blanket, now that is pure sweetness! She is such a beautiful little girl. I hope she knows every time she snugles in it that she is getting a hug from Aunt Emily!