Saturday, November 15, 2008

Canadian company.... come back soon!

We always love when Grandma and Grandpa come to visit us!  This was such a great weekend together and the kids did not want it to end. Ever.  They were so excited to wake up every morning and find Grandma and Grandpa in the guest room. It is so cute to watch them,  and see how much they adore their grandparents. We are so grateful that you came to visit and wish you both back again soon! We love you!

Thanks dad for tagging along with Scott. He's always on the go and grateful to have a sports buddy to bring along! 

Yes, he isn't messing around here. Jersey and all, ready to go. 


Mom, dad and Jade.


More of mom's decorating touch. I know it's a little (or a lot) early for Christmas but, they were willing to help, and I was willing to have the help and not do it myself this year.  The kids are so excited and think Christmas is right around the corner..... and it's not. So this could be interesting!


Mom you look 27 in this picture! What is your secret? Jade is lucky to be named after such a beauty! 


Grandpa was able to watch the boys play in their first basketball games on Saturday! 


Jade wearing her very appropriate t-shirt from Grandma.... Scott sure had something to say about this!


Baking cookies with Grandma! Yummy peanut butter and jelly cookies, you make a little thumb print and fill it in with jam after baking them. Such a fun one for kids!


We LOVE you both so much and can't wait to have you back soon! Thanks for just playing and spending time with the kids, that is what it's all about!


7 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah the house looks awesome...I love decorating for Christmas...now, only if I had a house to decorate! I love the picture of Jade with that white bow in her hair she is such a beauty! Looks like you had fun with Mom and Dad...love you!

Juliana said...

Fun times! And....I loved seeing your house all decked out with Christmas! It was perfect! :) So mom is the little decorating helper! How fun! I can't wait to start decorating my own little home someday!

Kera said...

can your mum come and decorate my place please! Hey, where do you guys live again?

Sarah said...

In Falcon Colorado, it's about 15 miles east of Colorado Springs......are you headed this way?

Jennyanne said...

ok I don't even know where to start...Jade is smiling!!! She is so beautiful...you have bows in her hair now!!! I love her cute hair it had grown so much!! You got the bucket!!!! I'm in love...still. I love ALL the decor and can't believe I missed out on the fun! There was more...every picture I as thinking of something I had to say about it ...I have to go back and check ;)

Jennyanne said...

Pardon my typos...I was really excited to respond to your post...
Now there was one more thing....I need the recipe. Hillary has been asking for the jam in the middle cookies since last Christmas. She will be elated that you are the creators of her long lost cookie dream! This is really exciting. (Don't tell me it's on the back of the peanut butter jar or something ok-) I . um. really. really. really. really. miss you!! When are you going to come home?

Anonymous said...

Sarah I just have to tell you that your boy's are so handsome. I cant beleive how big they are now. Hope things are going well.