Monday, October 27, 2008

Children's Museum in Denver......and the big bad wolf



Recently we were able to take a trip to the Children's Museum in Denver, I had heard some great reviews and was excited to check it out! The kids had a blast playing basketball, painting, dressing up like squirrels,  pretending to be fire fighters, and learning some new things. It was hard to leave and the kids didn't come close to doing half the activities that were available. I love places like this and just wish they could be a little closer........like in my basement!

I'm not sure how they fit in these tiny bunk beds, but it was pretty funny. 
They are little squirrels!





Halloween fun.
Scott came home with this freaky wolf costume last week and was excited to scare the boys.
I thought that the kids would be crying for sure, but they actually got a kick out of it. 
I was getting all excited for Scott to take his boys trick or treating this year.....but of course he's working that night. Who goes to the dentist on Halloween night anyway? Lame.

5 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

It was so good to see you guys this past weekend. Scott is always the life of the party. You have such an adorable family.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Oh, I forgot. My blog address is www.trinaandrory.blogspot.com. It's not private yet, but I am going to make it private. Leave me your e-mail address. My e-mail address is trinasjohnson@yahoo.com. Tell Scott I work with one of his relative. I think it is Mike's cousin. Steve Probst.

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah such cute pictures of the kids. That seems like an totally fun place for the kids! I am sorry that Scott has to work Halloween, we will miss you all tons. Wish you were somehow here with me!

Tosha G said...

it's cute blogs and pics. I love the Denver Museum,I remember going there once when I was younger. Here's my email address, email me so I can invite you to my blog. It was good to see you guys. You have such a cute family. queentosha07@hotmail.com

Life Is Golden said...

Did he really bring that "costume" home... or was there just a full moon... mowahahaha!