Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friends from 'Frisco

We haven't seen each other since graduation, almost a year and a half ago now......so this was a TREAT! We had such a great time having Tom and Sheri for the weekend, and the Antrobus family stopped by as well!  We miss having such awesome friends close, and can't wait to do it again soon. Thanks for such a great time guys! Here are some of the fun things we managed to squeeze in!

The boys went golfing of course.


Next was the gun club, and this is Scott trying to look tough.


I think at least one of them hit the target!


Sheri and Jade having some bonding time.


So did we, there was a lot of catching up to do with this gal!


Time for us to have some girlie time getting pampered! 


The Probst- Blaisdell- Antrobus- reunion!


These kids played so well together! It was so weird to see how grown up they all are!



 Dr. B, Dr. P, and Dr. A!
  
I sure do love these ladies!!

'til next time.........

7 comments:

Juliana said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! We need to seriously have a reunion SOON! glad you guys got to hang out!

Holbrook Girls said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. If you all have a BIG reunion like Juliana suggested I want an invite!!!!!

Krista said...

Oh, man, I wish I could have been there!! Sounds super fun! Sarah, you look beautiful with long hair!! I'm in too on the reunion!

Jennyanne said...

Good job - you are seriously turning into a bed and breakfast out in Colorado! It's because you are SUCH a gracious and SUPER DUPER FUN hostess!!!

Life Is Golden said...

Jenny said it perfectly... I'm so glad that you got to see some of your "dental" group... it makes me so sad thinking that's going to be in no time flat.

Carlee said...

Oh I'm so jealous!!! I want to come and see your cute little fam!!

Roadrunner said...

Cuteness! It's like you've never seperated. Those kids do look grown up, though.