Friday, October 10, 2008

Ready for pick up!


I don't know how to explain just how hard it is being the mother of this child some days, but these pictures should help you get an idea.   I heard Karson screaming bloody murder the other day and ran to see what the disaster was this time......he was trapped in the garbage can in our garage!  I was trying not to laugh too hard when I saw him because he was still pretty upset. I  told him I would get him out and that it was okay....but asked him if I could take his picture to show him what he looked like. He agreed.  Finally when I got him out and in the house I asked what in the world he was trying to do?  He said he was looking for the fruit roll ups that I had  previously said were ALL gone and in the garbage.  He wasn't taking no for an answer.  This was his third attempt that morning climbing and hunting around for some form of sugar.  I give up on hiding treats, or telling him that they're all gone....I may  just have to stop buying them to solve this problem!  
























This one's just for you Regan! 
Since Jade arrived so early she wasn't able to wear her adorable swim suit anywhere exciting, but that didn't stop us from using it at bath time for some fun pictures!  It is so cute and she still barely fits in it....the little runt!  Scott sure can't get enough of his little angel.




5 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! So this is love... do do do dooo... So this. is. Looooove. So this is what makes liiiife compleeeeete...
- that's how I feel about the little girl in the little swim suit.
Love you guys.
P.S. Karson's a total Rocker!

Mindi said...

I didn't know you had a blog? How fun. Your little Jade is just precious.

Kera said...

Sara
Your family is ADORABLE!

Rachel said...

i adore baby girl swimsuit! especially the one piece. she is so precious!

Jennyanne said...

OH MY!! She is SO SWEET Sarah- I'm so glad you still dressed her up in it. Great find Reg. It's so cute on her!
K- and can I just say that I love that little Karson. What a guy!! Right in the bucket and everything...he's very thorough ; )
miss ya