Friday, November 9, 2012

Effort

SO..... it's been a while huh? I have decided, through some encouragement from the husband, to make a comeback to the blogging world. I know how grateful I will be in the future.. even if it's a only a small comment or photo every week. Life is so busy, but also filled with many great things I don't want to forget. Heres to trying....


We bought a farm this summer... Kind of a big deal!!

We now have goats, cows, chickens, ducks, sheep, and a dog. So much for easing me in to this country life slowly Scott Probst! 


Scott built fences all summer and kept busy with all sorts of farm projects. He is in his own little world out here... a world I know nothing about.
Okay, I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. It really is a beautiful property.

 
My favorite tree.


 We had horses, but we sold them because.... well, they were senior citizens. Too expensive to feed, and not very kid friendly. Oh, and one almost killed Scott. No big deal though.


Our precious little girl started preschool!! She is so grown up and loves to learn. She can't wait to go to school with her big brothers next year... she wants to be BIG. 


This summer these gals enjoyed many wagon rides around the farm.  


Our J bird turned 4 in July.  



E bug is 18 months this month! My baby! NO!! She is my little sweetheart. 



1 comment:

Roadrunner said...

So jealous of the farm! It is gorgeous! We are slowly building ours up. Our chickens were taken down by a fox so in the spring we will have to start a new flock. We will have cows soon- when the fences go up! I am also planning on some ducks, geese, and turkeys this year. The kids LOVE the animals! Miss you and hope to see you in a year.