Thursday, June 16, 2011

Emery J.

A little late in making this announcement...... but Emery Joy is here and perfect as can be!
She was so worth all the pain..... and there was a lot more pain this time around.
I love her dark hair and sweet lips. She has stolen all our hearts.

This post is the beginning of a much needed catch up.... as life has been just a tad on the crazy side lately.
Many more pictures to come of this little girl and all our adventures over the past few weeks.
We survived. Don't want to do it again. Ever.

Loving Washington and all it's lushness. Is that a word? No more desert land. No more wind. Okay and a lot more rain just not right now:) The weather really is heavenly and so is the view.

Oh, I almost forgot..... Happy Birthday Scottie my Hottie! If your wondering what your gift is..... she is in our room, 7 lbs 3 oz and fast asleep. Kind of hard to top that one huh? Today was lame I know...... you really are special, just not right now;) Love you and promise to give you a reward for everything you just put me through the past few months...... ;)


She looks like Kael so much in this picture!

Rosy cheeks
..... more to come

8 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Sarah she is absolutely perfect. So glad you guys made and hopefully everything is settling down a little bit! Can't wait for all the updates. :)

Brian and Emily said...

Oh she is so beautiful! I just really want to be there to hold her and to help you!! I love how you called her Emery J! So cute! It was wonderful to talk to you last night, even if we didn't have all the time we needed. I am glad you are getting settled and everyone is on the mend. Can't wait to talk again soon. Love you!

jocelyn said...

she is so precious! glad you guys are all up in washington safely. keep the updates and the pictures coming!

Sheri said...

I cant wait to hear all about it. She is just precious! Stop making me want another baby! :)

Wendi Oyler said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and did you really just give birth because you look gorgeous as always!!

thehallebunch2 said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL! Just like the rest of your kiddos! I hope all is going well in Washington! WE miss the Probst family..and hope you come to visit!

Jennyanne said...

Am i the only one who just peed my pants laughing at your post...I know the rest of you were all smitten with the adorable Miss Emery (which of course I am too!!!!)
but ...Scott you really are important just not right now...THAT was classic! Happy Belated Birthday Scott...I forgot to put those new slippers and a peps into that package I sent you guys. Next year k? Hope you had a great birthday.

I love these pics of Emery and beautiful you.

Kera said...

ha ha. sarah, i LOVED this post.