Thursday, July 22, 2010

a real "Gem"

I really can't believe that next week our precious little Jade will turn 2. She is the most vibrant, funny, smart, sweet, sneaky, and loving little girl. I cannot imagine life without her. She is talking so much and doesn't miss a beat. She has even made it on the potty a few times this week so I am very proud of her ..... she'll do anything for candy! She still sleeps around 14 hours every night which is unreal. She is such a happy, bubbly little girl always giggling and hopping around the house. She will always be our precious Gem just like the stone she was named after. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of her.

Little Miss Jade Elaine.

A daddy's girl for sure.

I love this outfit. Bloomers and all.
Her "something's wrong " face......

So cute trying to wear Mommy's shoes.

So sneaky trying to dodge the camera....

Please stop growing so fast little girl!!

7 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

What a sweetie. She is such a beautiful little GEM! I love your post and I love that little girl. Can't wait to see you soon, so soon. Is it really going to happen. I feel like our lives will be forever distanced but in a few weeks I get to spend 6 days with your sweet family. Love you so much. Happy Birthday Jade!

Thomas Family said...

Little girls are the BEST. I think every mother should get at least one. :) I love that stage she is in too - everything they do is so adorable.

WALTON WAVE said...

She is a little gem!!! What a little cutie....I love all the pics. Happy Birthday Miss Jade. We r so excited to see all of u in a couple weeks. We love u all!

Kera said...

The bloomer outfit is simply precious. Love it. Love this little beauty.

Jennyanne said...

I agree Kera. I know how you feel Sarah. I gave her strict instructions not to grow any more after I moved. I have to admit though she`s is turning into a little knock out. It might be easier if she stays 2 forever. : ) Love you Jadey Jade! Happy Birthday!

Sheri said...

She is too cute for words!!!

sharon said...

Sarah,
that first picture of Jade up close in pig tails is my favorite.

she really reminds me of you in that photo.

love you jade.