Monday, May 10, 2010

Who am I ?

" The best moments in life are when I am relaxing in my massage chair, drinking a frosty cold Coke or diet Pepsi, wearing my favorite handmade moccasin slippers, browsing the internet while watching 48 hrs mystery on t.v., and just kicking back in my bright orange ball cap. I really like it best when I don't have to get up or be disturbed during these types of moments."

WHO am I ?

If you don't have a clue who this is supposed to be then you don't know us very well at all.
This is hilarious only if your not married to it..........

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Ha ha! I love your sneaky face in the pic! Maybe you could move the chair everyday somewhere else in the house? :)

Kera said...

"i also enjoy playing guitar hero on some level below beginner, yelling at the tv when anti mormonism shows are on, and lassoing my children as they jump on the trampoline"

"oh, one OTHER thing i like to do during the day sometimes when we are watching the neighbor's
kids . . . "

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH I AM DYING!!!!!!! wow kera -you learned way too much about him when guys stayed with us. I'm sorry. it's all so true......... scary. No wonder you guys left the neighborhood !

WALTON WAVE said...

OK I am laughing so hard right now.....that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks! Love ya!