Thursday, February 4, 2010

Discoveries

You know how sometimes you just find things you can't live without?
I was thinking of some yesterday and thought they just might be worth sharing. So here are some of our latest discoveries.

Diet or regular lemonade at chick-fil-a. SO GOOD.

"Shores" from hapari.com. Modest under shirts with a new twist. I can't imagine life without them!

Blurb.com - print your blog into a book. Easy and addicting. (thanks Jenny)

Panini Grill from Williams & Sonoma. Oh my, dinner has been divine since we welcomed this baby into the family! Get one.

The food network show " Diners, Drive In's, and Dives "...... we love to torture ourselves by watching delicious food being cooked at different restaurants all over the country.

Tylenol PM. Yep this one's for Scott. He doesn't have to hear me get up with the kids at night anymore thanks to these little blue pills. Isn't he thoughtful?

P90x. Love/hate relationship here. I didn't know my butt had so many muscles..... or places it could hurt:) If you've ever wondered if it works...... IT DOES!

Project Runway. I love seeing the creativity and style from these people. Some are crazy, some are fabulous.

The Wing Stop. Has by far the best lemon pepper wings and garlic fries. Too DIE for.

Magnalite Roasting pot. High performance cookware that I got from Scott's mom for Christmas. Roast's cooked in these are out of this world! Check it out at wagnerware.com.

I think that's all for now. ENJOY!





4 comments:

Juliana said...

Yummy--love Chick-fil-a's Lemonade. Haven't tried the diet kind yet but the other is sweet and tasty! Ü I just checked out those Shore tops--awesome! I'm gonna have to check out your other finds as well! Ü You are too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Tosha G said...

I love shores as well. If you're looking for a long sleeve type check out halftees.com I only have one, but I love it already.

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah your awesome! I love hearing about your FAVS. I miss you! I'll call you soon!

Kera said...

i LOVE posts like this one. i feel like i have so many things to try, especially the panini maker,

LOVE me some project runway.