Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tiny

Meet Tiny, that is her nickname for the time being. This little girl may be very small but is definitely running this household! She is already climbing up chairs to sit on the kitchen table so that she doesn't miss out on all the action. She gives the best KISSES you'll ever see, but it is all on her own terms. Seriously, if she doesn't want to she'll just smack you away instead. It's ALL or nothing with her! Scott has asked for kisses since Tiny turned 6 months old. He has been very patient with this little woman, but it was all worth the wait.

Oh, I forgot to mention how much she enjoys SUGAR. That one is not from me folks- Scott has a serious candy problem. Dr. What?
Mysterious eyes. They aren't brown or blue but a very light green maybe?
We love the sassy, sweet little person that she is and always will be.

9 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

Cutest little sass I know!
I'm going to ask for a kiss next time I see her.

janine said...

She is so cute!!! My grandmother has been know as "Tiny" her entire life!!! Maybe it will stick!?

Sheri said...

She is super cute. She looks a lot like Karson in the picture with chocolate on her face!

Juliana said...

So cute! Yep--she is tiny! We still call Carter "little" even though he's probably a bit bigger than "tiny". Too bad "little" and "tiny" can't play together now--I wonder how that would go?! They'd probalby be dancing on tables together! haha! Ü

Lisa said...

Tiny indeed! I LOVE watching her walk around...since she looks way too small to be doing that!

Jennyanne said...

That's so funny I just posted a story about my little tiny. I love your little Miss!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

She is adorable. She looks like Scott. That Sunderland gene is hard to disguise! We need to make a trip to Colorado. Rory would love to go snowmobilling there!

Kera said...

that was my nickname is H.S. thought you wanted to know :)

so, i love little jade. she's adorable.

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah she is such a doll. I miss you, I miss her, I miss everything it seems! In the last picture she looks exactly like you when you were little, so very pretty!