Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A week with Jack and Ty


Has really been more of a treat then extra work. For one thing, they finally know their Auntie Sarah....... and Uncle Scott I guess. :)  These twin boys are so sweet and really well behaved little men (Good job Jenny!)  They have not cried once for anything, not even at bedtime. They have not climbed, fought, hit or even tried to destroy anything in our home........ which has been a pleasant surprise from what we're use to.  I love how goofy they can be and how much they love playing with baby Jade. ( My guess is that's a girl in the oven Jenny)
So here are some pictures of our week with these two boys and how much fun we've had!!


Karson was so sweet with these boys, and loved being older......... and in charge of them really. He would just walk Tyson around the block for hours. Cute.

This was funny when Jackson took over. He liked being in charge!

Here is Jade just sticking her tongue out again! 


Oh dear.... this was sad, and funny all at the same time. Poor Tyson took a nose dive off the trampoline into muddy wet grass.  He's a tough little guy but very accident prone!


Our kids have loved having the "twins" around and will miss them. 
I am so excited for the rest of the Shockey crew to come back and join us for Easter weekend! Wahoo!!

A very successful week I would say!!

5 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Ahh, so fun. That is one of the hardest parts of living so far from family is that the kids rarely get to know or play with their cousins. And what's this about Jenny having a bun in the oven??? I didnt' know she was pregnant!! Tell her congrats for me!

Life Is Golden said...

Ahhh! I'm dying... in three months they have grown up soooo much... I'm seeing more and more Beau in them (especially the one of Ty with muddy wet grass, seeing how he's wearing an old t-shirt of Beau's that I'd bought him years ago).
Good job Auntie Sarah, I'm sure they're being so good because they have little crushes on you and wouldn't want to do anything to upset you!
The last picture with Jade in it kills me... she's adorable.

Sheri said...

Can I have Jade for a week? She is darling! you are an awesome aunt! maybe twins will be in your future! :0)

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah you are amazing! Looks like you had a fabulous week and made many happy memories! I must say I was dying again seeing my two sisters together for Easter... we did have a nice time here with Mom and Dad though, so I must be grateful! I just have to keep reminding myself that I will see you this summer...and that is only a few months away!

Jennyanne said...

Just a little shout out to the world...
SARAH PROBST YOU ARE A LEGEND!
She didn't mention in her humbleness that she got to wipe two more rear ends all week and clean up rounds and rounds of puke and her house was still spotless when we returned and she looked THAT cute the whole time!
AMAZING.
I owe you choc.chip drips down your chin forever. Miss you already.

Thank you again....for everything.