Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend


Here are some pictures of our Easter weekend. It was so fantastic to have Jenny and Josh and their adorable family here with us for all the Easter fun this year!  I kind of wish they never had to leave. The kids had a blast. Jenny and I had our dose of Target trips alone, and it was heavenly.  We discovered that Target not only sells the best clothes and accessories .......... it also sells the best chocolate chip cookies EVER!!!!!  Seriously, go try them. The chocolate was dripping down my chin. yummay!  The men had fun golfing, discussing business plans for the future, hot tubbing, and having court side seats for the NBA game on Monday night.  Pretty sweet times I tell ya!! Always a party with the Shockey crew. Come back soon guys!

 
Jack and Ty wrestling in Jade's car seat. Cute little guys.
The men cooking up a mean breakfast.......... and Josh making out with his spoon?
Buddies.
Jade with her cute chubby cheeks ........ can you tell I'm in love with this little girl?
Tyson hunting for eggs.
Cute Easter bunnies responsible for the best egg hunt ever.
Hilary painting her Easter eggs! A little artist!
Jade's first Easter basket!
Kael and Karson's loot.
The best part ever.......... Easter candy for breakfast!

6 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I miss you all so much and seeing the cousins together just brings a smile to my face. I wish we all could be together for every holiday! And all I have to say is I wish I was one of your kids, those Easter baskets look sweet! And all this talk of TARGET....I think I need to go to Great Falls for a weekend getaway!

Life Is Golden said...

Ahhhh! I wish so badly we were already there... cutest kids ever! So fun...

(Jenny doesn't even look prego and I'm fuming about it).

Juliana said...

Fun times!!! Jade is getting some little chubs on her cheeks! GOod job Jade! She looks bigger--it hasn't been that long since I've seen her!

Melissa said...

So fun, what cute families you both have.

Anna Linnea said...

Looks like fun! Jade is getting so big! We need to get together sometime before these little ones are no longer little!

Sheri said...

Jade is soo very cute. I'm only having another one if its a girl! Connor is INSANE. and drives me insane. Oh boys. I bow down to you sarah.