Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling crafty

My good friend Becky came over today and taught me how to make these ADORABLE hair bows! She is so talented and I am so grateful for crafty friends who can teach me fun new things! We had so much fun together and I am obsessed with making them now! The best part is that you go through your little girls wardrobe and pick out the outfits or dresses you want to make matching bows for! What a concept.  I am still mastering my skills and cannot claim all the bows made below.  I am excited to keep this up and provide Jade with an amazingly large bow selection that's fancy, frilly and fun! 
Thank you Becky!

Becky made these ones to match Jade's shirt.
She also made this one for St. Patrick's Day!
These ones are my favorite -I think. I made the bottom one (you can tell).

Becky whipped up these ones too..... love them!
She was really fast and spoiled Jade, making so many cute bows! I can't wait for her to wear them!
Okay, finally some that I made!! This was my best one of the day.
I made these ones also. It was so fun picking out all the ribbon, lace, and buttons to match the clothes! 
I am so excited that I learned how to do this, and that I really enjoyed it to! Having a little girl is so much fun!!!

7 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I spent ALL day making hair bows for Zina with my friend. I am also a beginner and it was so frustrating because she was pumping out the cutest bows while I took forever making just one! I LOVE all of yours - and got some good ideas from them too! Thanks. :)

janine said...

good job! i love making hair bows...it's sort of therapeutic! i find myself making bows and then trying to find outfits to go with them...a little backwards?

Rebecca Neville said...

I forgot how cute! I can't take so much credit though, my friend Jen taught me! Can't wait for Jade to fit those little outfits:)

Juliana said...

gettin pretty crafty there!

Kera said...

if only haidyn would keep stuff in her hair. i don't know what's wrong with that girl! would it kill her to stay "dolled up" for a second...

Brian and Emily said...

YES I'm back online! Love the bows Sarah, they are so cute. I think I love all her cute little outfits equally as much. Hmmm....maybe the stuff JAde outgrows could be passed North! LOL! IF I have a girl I guess! Time will tell. Love you!

Loni said...

Look at you little miss Martha Stewart. SO cute!