Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let it snow!



This is why I love living in Colorado!  It's in my blood to endure the cold weather and look forward to a white Christmas every year!  The kids were so excited and nothing could hold them back........ they love SNOW! We had so much fun playing together as a family on Sunday evening outside in a beautiful winter wonderland! This is by far more snow than we ever had last year........ and is the first real snow of the season.  I can only imagine what's ahead.


The boys were begging Scott to keep throwing them onto this huge snow pile!


My cute snow men. 


The boys, stuck inside the snow mountain they made with Dad. 

The first thing they check for every morning is snow, and then they step outside to see how cold it really  is, and decide how brave they're going to be............ so cute!

9 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah I love these pictures! We got snow today too, although not as much as you guys! How fun. Scott is such a good Dad. Brian loved that picture of Scott throwing the boys into the snow pile. You are making such wonderful memories together. I love you and miss you this time of year!

janine said...

We really enjoyed the snow too! Check out our blog for Eric's work of art!

Juliana said...

Looks fun and cold! I heard about that snow storm as my sister-in-laws parents couldn't make it home from here to Denver. Hammered in Monument--I figured you must've gotten lots too! This is what we have to look forward to? :)

Life Is Golden said...

i. am. so. jealous! too too fun. you look so dapper in your striped scarf and matching toque and mittens. wish we could have been there to play with you.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I am jealous you have snow and I don't. It's just not Christmas without the snow. Rory would love to live in Colorado. I think it has something to do with snowmobiling. I can't really complain, I bought the dumb thing!

Sheri said...

So fun! Love your scarf. We haven't gotten a snowflake of snow yet! So sad. Its going to ruin our christmas without snow!

Jennyanne said...

I am in love with these pictures! ! ! Tell those boys we miss them!!

Tosha G said...

i can't believe all the snow. we have no snow and I am jealous at all of yours. My kids would love it.

Nikki Dailey said...

Hi Sarah! It sounds like you guys are having fun! I was wondering if I could get you address? We sure miss you guys!
Love,

Nikki