Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The "W. C."


Here he is, the new "W.C." Scott's latest nickname, a.k.a. " The Ward Clerk." 
No more hiding on the back row for you guys the Bishop teased.  We weren't really trying to hide, we just have a 3 year old CEO of the family that's always out to make himself seen and heard.  Let's just say we didn't hide in the back this Sunday and I don't think I'll be able to do it again. CEO turned and pointed to the man sitting behind us, who did have a belly like Santa, and said loud enough for others to hear "look mom he's fat."  I couldn't make a big deal about it even though I was feeling quite sick to my stomach. This child just has no inhibitions and will say what ever comes to mind, I have how many years left to excuse this little man?



A quick attempt for a picture after church, before clothes get dirty or thrown on the floor.




Ahhhh, a breathe of fresh air. Our little ray of sunshine, she is such a light in our lives!
This adorable outfit from Grandma looked so cute on her at church, I love having her all dressed up!

10 comments:

Karen said...

LOL! That little guy is a crazy little dude! He's cute Sarah--fills your life with surprises!

Karen said...

oops! that last post was from me Sarah, Juliana, I'm on my sisters computer!

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah tell Scott congrats....that is neat to hear about his new calling. I am sure it will take a little while to adjust to being by yourself on the bench. You can do it sis! I love that little outfit of Jade's...she is such a sweetie!
Jenny and I missed you last night at Carrie Underwood....she was awesome!

Sheri said...

Good luck on sundays to you maam! Karson cracks me up. Did I ever tell you about when Marcus eames asked a cute dark girl (i can't remember what she was) in primary why she was dirty? He said some classics.
Congrats to Scott!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Congrats to Scott for his new calling. And good luck to you with three kids to handle during church. I can't even handle two! I guess you could say your boy acts like his dad, and what a fine young man he will turn out to be!

janine said...

Hey there Probst family,
Scott, congrats on the Ward Clerk calling! We just moved to Littleton and remembered that you guys are in Colorado Springs! By the way, we hadn't been here a week and I was already given a calling "before" we had even gone to church! We didn't even have time to hide on the back row!

What a good looking family you have. We just had our third little guy on on October 5th. We also have a girl and two boys, so there's never a dull moment. Your chared dirty diaper story was funny, (scarey, but funny)!

We need to get in touch and catch up. Our e-mail is ej_grover@hotmail.com
We look forward to seeing you guys, take care, Eric & Janine Grover (your good old Rexburg neighbors!

Andrea said...

Love it!!! I had one of my boys yell in target when he saw a larger woman...totally embarrassing!
And she does look so cute in that little outfit, oh I need a girl!

Jennyanne said...

I haven't checked blogs forever. I just finished talking to you and had to see some more of you...I'm so glad I did. I love these posts. Jade looks so cute in that outfit! She's a beauty. Tell the W.C we need to book an appointment...soon! (me and you that is)

Rachel said...

LOL. How funny. & embarassing! kids are the best. your baby Jade is beautiful. isn't it so fun to have a daughter.

Rebecca Neville said...

She is getting so big! I need to see you guys soon