Friday, January 27, 2012

Already


How did 8 months come and go so fast? I really have tried to enjoy every moment with this little baby girl. I even kept her sleeping in our room a little longer than necessary, so nice of me right? Now I can see why being the baby of the family has it's benefits. Emery has been my little angel girl, my little slice of heaven. A really good reward after the last 2 spitfires!

She has now entered busy, roll around, wiggly, baby mode. It's so exciting to see her accomplish new things, but so sad that she is already becoming more independent.

She is very strong and wiry, like Kael was. She is a happy baby, doesn't fuss for no good reason, is a great sleeper, loves music, and adores her SISTER. She is almost crawling. NO! Now I have to make sure she survives this toy infested household with out choking on legos.

She loves bananas and peaches, hates when Daddy kisses her, and is a Mama's girl. Emery loves her bath's, has a contagious smile, and is the size of your average 5 month old. Such a small fry!

What a Joy you have been little one.


6 comments:

jocelyn said...

oh my goodness she is so big sarah! is she jade's twin? what a cute cute girl.

Sheri said...

Such a cute girl belongs to her extra cute mama!

Juliana said...

Golly molly! I don't tire of saying how stinking adorable she is!!!! Glad she is such a great baby! Ü

Brian and Emily said...

That went by too fast!!! She is such a cutie! Give her hugs!

Jennyanne said...

Who is that? I can't believe that's the same baby I saw in October! So growed up! She's a beauty.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Where does the time go! I can't believe Kai is 7 months and crawling! I wish he would slow down!